Menu
embailey94
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Refusing to install Virgin media because of cutting through BT cables

Had a bit of a nightmare with Virgin, it has taken a month to get it all sorted, they are supposed to be coming tomorrow to install everything, got the confirmation text yesterday, then had a confusing voicemail today saying they have had to hold installation as they may cut through BT wires which means they will be fined thousands of pounds so they suggest we look to go to another company! Not happy at all, has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone have any advice?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refusing to install Virgin media because of cutting through BT cables

Hi embailey94,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm so sorry to hear that your installation has been suspended. I have checked into this for you and the information you state you were advised of is not what is on your account notes or the installation order, so I apologise for incorrect information being given to you.

I have sent you a private message with these details regarding the construction work required. Please check the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos