Menu
livingdeadbride
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Red puppet from tiddlers tv

Know this is the most random question ever but Does anyone know where I can buy one of him my little girl loves the red puppet always puts a smile on her face I have looked on ebay and amazon and not had much luck any help will be greatly appreciated

Many thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red puppet from tiddlers tv

Hi livingdeadbride

I appreciate you getting in touch about your daughters love for Red! We love him too!

I am sorry to say that Red dolls are not available for retail sale.

They were gifted to staff about 7 years ago and only Virgin Media staff had them. I did manage to source one last year from a very generous colleague but it was a bit of a saga and it took ages to source this for that particular customers granddaughter who also had a love for Red. I’m happy to try that avenue again for your daughter but I can’t promise anything for you.

Many of the colleagues who had them 7 years back have migrated to other companies and they only issued agents with the Red dolls at that time. New staff working here don’t get one. Basically they’re as rare as hens teeth Smiley Sad

I’ll let you know if I get any success for you with this Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
livingdeadbride
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thats a shame that they are not available for retail sale! that would be really great if you could possible find one but if you cant I totally understand.
Thanks for getting back to me
Have a great day 😀
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi livingdeadbride,

on eBay item number: 332165004298

Not cheap though especially adding on the postage from USA!

AlexKid :-)

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos