Menu
FreshOutTheBox3
Up to speed
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Quick one for Staff.

I've literally this second just received an email to take part in a trial down in Hammersmith. I needed to fill in the former but when I clicked the link it said the thing had closed on Monday :/

Is this an error or was it just sent to me late?
Fresh
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Bra1n
Dialled in
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick one for Staff.

Me too and the email says it expires at 5pm today, what's going on ?

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Staff replies will take a couple of days, not sure what i can advise as i assume customer service won't be able to help you either, if there is a contact email in the email you were sent thats probably your best bet

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Lots of moans about this piece of stupidity amongst Superusers. We are trying to get clarification. But I bet that the trial in Hammersmith will be re-arranged given the time allowed for applications and the expired link which we have also pointed out. Keep on moaning please. The more the better.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Watch this space!

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi

We're sorry about this.

The survey will reopen soon, and new dates will apply. 

You'll receive an email with the new information.

If you have any further queries, please reply to the mail.

Thanks

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
FreshOutTheBox3
Up to speed
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I just don't understand how an email for a trial can be sent out when the link expires 48 hours previously?
Fresh
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I too received this, I woke up midday today with an email telling me I had a 5 hour decision window, not forgetting trying any rescheduling to even manage it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Gotta love it, the only time i ever get invited to a trial and its somewhere VM know i live NOWHERE NEAR, can we go slap the person who sends out these emails to get him to actually look at a map when sending out invites?

Also, we need more options for submitting ourselves for trials, mainly in to what things we actually are interested in trialling, seeing as this is a sit down event its probably not broadband related which means i have ZERO interest in it, i don't use your TV service nor do i use your telephone service and seeing as you only recently launched a new hub its not going to be that so we need a way to specify the types of trials we actually want to help with

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

shanematthews wrote:

Gotta love it, the only time i ever get invited to a trial and its somewhere VM know i live NOWHERE NEAR, can we go slap the person who sends out these emails to get him to actually look at a map when sending out invites?
Haha same situation for me. I don't even live in England! (not anymore anyway.)  So it would incur a plane flight for me and massive rescheduling and lots of taxi fees too.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos