Menu
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Posts aren't showing

I tried posting a msg twice in the security forum tonight. It didn't take, when I went to preview it asked me if I wanted to leave the page and then left a blank msg page to start over?

tried it here......No done the same here

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Posts aren't showing

Buffer6 wrote:

I tried posting a msg twice in the security forum tonight. It didn't take, when I went to preview it asked me if I wanted to leave the page and then left a blank msg page to start over?

Test reply to you Buffer.

ETA: seems to be working ok.

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Buffer6 wrote:

Test reply to you Buffer.

ETA: seems to be working ok.

Yes I had a few paragraphs on the problem and two photos that would'nt take... maybe if i made a video of my msg attempt and posted that

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It does that sometimes when you include pictures. When I get that I end up having to copy the text of my post, close the post window and start a new one. Paste in the text and try adding the images again. More commonly happens to me in PM's, mind you I almost exclusively post images in PM.

Late-edit: Auto-correct no thank you!

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.