Menu
Herbi
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Positive Feedback Form?

I've just been very pleasantly surprised in the fact that I had an excellent call with customer services when ringing to get my additional TiVo box removed as it was no longer needed.

But for some unknown reason, Virgin don't seem to have a facility to give themselves a pat on the back! How do I give POSITIVE feedback to Thomas, the very friendly and knowledgable agent from Glasgow who helped me tonight at 18:30!?

It really is a shame these excellent team members aren't noticed and recorded using an easy to find positive feedback system!

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Positive Feedback Form?

Welcome to the community forum. By posting here you have provided your positive feedback and it will be seen by the VM forum team.
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Positive Feedback Form?

Hey Herbi,

Wow - thank you so much for the feedback, I'm really glad you had such a positive experience chatting with Thomas Smiley Very Happy

I've passed your feedback on to Thomas' manager so he can get a well deserved pat on the back!

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos