Menu
Craptarmac
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Poor road repairs

Who do I contact to complain about the rubbish road and pavement works by the virgin install team?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor road repairs

Depends where you are.

Mostly its your local council. If its left in a dangerous state EHO,

if its just unsightly, the council but it has to be outwith specs at

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/11042/sroh.pdf

In NI its TransportNI

0 Kudos
Craptarmac
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I was assuming as its virgin who employee the contractors they maybe interested. I've emailed the council already.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I assumed you'd contacted VM and had no joy.

In that case wait for staff to pick your post up and they can put you in touch with the right team.

0 Kudos
louise-b
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The council and they in turn will then take it up with Virgin and they will as they will not pay for the repairs themselves.
I know this as i work for a local authority roads department.They all have roads inspectors responsible for all roads/pavements in their area and deal with claims etc.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

Thanks for letting us know about the issues with the road resurfacing our teams have generated. I am sorry to hear that they have left the roads and pavements in anything less than a satisfactory way for you and the other residents.

I'd like to pick this up on behalf of the teams to get this fed back to the area managers for you.

If you could pop back to me on the pm I'm sending to you that you can find in the next to your forum name on the top right I can then take the details I need from you for me to flag this to them.

I'd also like to thank you for joining us on the community too. Please let us know if there is anything else you need support with. We're here to help Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Kippies wrote:

Depends where you are.

Mostly its your local council. If its left in a dangerous state EHO,

if its just unsightly, the council but it has to be outwith specs at

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/11042/sroh.pdf

In NI its TransportNI

Great reference material , thanks

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos