Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4 (84 Views)

Poor customer service

My on demand services have not been working now for over 4 months and each time I contact Virgin they give me a resolution date in a couple of weeks, but the issue is never fixed within that timeframe and I get given another date.

I have complained about paying for services that I am not receiving and they state that the contract specifies that we don't pay for on demand services and that these are a free extra.

To me, this is totally unacceptable and I am going to cancel by subscription to Virgin and move to Sky, but I was wondering whether anyone had experienced something similar and whether they had made any progress with Virgin.

Accepted Solutions
Superfast
Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by steve234
a week ago

Re: Poor customer service

If you check the rest of the forum or do search for on demand, you will find that this is a pretty common problem that has been going on for months. I have seen no indication that it will be permanently fixed any time soon. If you are outside your minimum contract period you have the choice to look elsewhere.

For information the dates quoted are usually review dates rather than fix dates.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Superfast
Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by steve234
a week ago

If you check the rest of the forum or do search for on demand, you will find that this is a pretty common problem that has been going on for months. I have seen no indication that it will be permanently fixed any time soon. If you are outside your minimum contract period you have the choice to look elsewhere.

For information the dates quoted are usually review dates rather than fix dates.
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4 (60 Views)

Yes. Myself and my neighbours have also had problems with virgin media too. They promised us that we would have TV and phone service's but say they have no money to do the work in our Street. So we know just how you feel.
0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 4 of 4 (42 Views)

Virgin Media have been cabling up a lot new areas recently and this inevitably puts a drain on finite resources. If you and your neighbours are all wanting Virgin Media services and have registered your interest via "cable my street", it is possible that they will be willing to provide a connection some time in the future when resources are available, although there are other factors to consider such as local authority permits etc. I would sign up with your second choice supplier, but keep checking with Virgin Media from time to time.
0 Kudos