Menu
tonyworks
Up to speed
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Over shoes

Hi, I have just had a engineer to check my broadband. After checking all the outside box's he came straight in and up to my loft to check my modem. All good but what happened about putting on the polythene overshoes to stop the mud coming into the house. A few years ago this was always done. Also there was no job sheet to sign at he end, nothing.

The engineer was very good and thoughtful but did not mention anything about his shoes. Is this normal for VM now!

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Over shoes

tonyworks wrote:

Hi, I have just had a engineer to check my broadband. After checking all the outside box's he came straight in and up to my loft to check my modem. All good but what happened about putting on the polythene overshoes to stop the mud coming into the house. A few years ago this was always done. Also there was no job sheet to sign at he end, nothing.

The engineer was very good and thoughtful but did not mention anything about his shoes. Is this normal for VM now!

I've never had to sign for an engineer visit in all my years with them, there isn't much point aslong as the issue is fixed, the engineers i've had normally offer to put on the overshoes but our house is full of dogs so a tiny bit more mud won't make much difference so we normally tell them not to bother