Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Open and damaged cabinet at E107NX

Hi KK

I've been told the issue is resolved with respect to the open and damaged part of the cabinet and I've flagged back your feedback re the many instances this has been broken into to see if we can find out when a secure lock can be attached,

I'll keep you posted.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi trgy

The teams have come back with another reference number for you. 22/21572142

They have said:

Please replace with the newer reference number for this, I have asked for works to be expedited on the newer reference number as the previous one was still showing works needing to be actioned.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi KK

My colleague has come back to say this has been flagged back to the teams for you.

He has advised:

I will forward the request over to the engineers who perform the works to look into, at best I believe if they deem it necessary they will just replace the locks / doors with newer ones if the current ones are defective and require doing so.

I'll let you know what they say.

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos