Menu
abcc17
Joining in
Message 31 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Re: New build and getting connected

Just replied back directly to you with the address. Thank you Kath_F.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Thanks abcc17, 

I have forwarded that information on for you Smiley Happy

Once I hear back I shall be in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
abcc17
Joining in
Message 33 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F

Any update on my request? It has been a week and I have not heard from anyone yet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 34 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi abcc17

My apologies but after revisiting your posts and looking at what you have said this is not a National Home Builders issue.

The confusion came from the fact that you mentioned you had been ringing them and reconfirmed this to Kath in your PM to her so she has chased this avenue for you but this is either something that sits with our New Build or Nex teams.

I have emailed them both this morning to check in to this for you to see if we can find out the best way forwards here for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 35 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi abcc17

I've had an email back from the team asking to confirm if this is a new build.

Can you confirm this for me and let me know how old the development is?

Many thanks

Karen

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
abcc17
Joining in
Message 36 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hello Karen_A

This is a new build. Not sure how old this new build is but I would say early this year because our plot was halfway through and it was around May when houses were habitable halfway.

I hope someone can sort this out as this is making it look really strange for Virgin Media as a team. I have called the sales team endless times now just to get an engineer to visit the site and they say they will do it but nothing happens. I used to try phoning the helpline number but the line would get hung up without anyone answering. I have posted on the forum about my attempts but so far again nothing.

The site contact for Virgin Media has informed our site manager, again endless times, that he has done everything on the site for Virgin to go ahead but why then why he fails to update the back office team is a mystery. Last week he was confident that a week later the system would be updated. And no surprise there yet again as nothing has happened. I really don't know what more to say other than I am just shocked at how bad this has got.

I really hope someone can help as I am being given excuse after excuse and I know the site is all ready from Virgin's perspective.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 37 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi abcc17

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly Smiley Happy

I've popped all of the above back to our New Build team and I'll let you know what they say as soon as they reply Smiley Happy

It'l probably be tomorrow now as I think they close at 8.

Cheers

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 38 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi abcc17

The address has now been released. If you can now contact our National Home Builders team on 0800 073 7100 they would be able to arrange the connection for you. 

Keep in touch!

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos