Menu
antonuk2005
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Build Team Again!

Can someone help me to get the New Build Team to contact me.

Short story:
3 month free trial, no contact to discuss packages, tried and failed to contact new build team. Logged a complaint via 150 to get a call back. Today they steal nearly £80 in an unauthorised direct debit. 150 can’t put me through to new build team, they don’t answer the phone and don’t respond to emails.

Either this or can someone give me an email or phone number for a dedicated complaints team. I’m not filling in any online forms because I’ve no record of it being sent which will be needed when it goes to ombudsman.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Build Team Again!

Hi antonuk2005

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us opn the community about the National Home Builders team.

My apologies you have been unable to get in touch with them to resolve this for you.

If you can pop  a PM back to me with the following details I can get this escalated for you.

• Your name
  • Your full address
  • The developers name
  • The development name
  • Your contact number

I will be able to chase this with the teams for you with the relevant above info.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos