Menu
Upperdine
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Bellway Home Monk Bretton Barnsley

In October we were told that we are to be offered a 90 day free Trail  with Virgin with our new home Purchase.

After several questions and form filling and rechecks of my E-mail we seem to be no further forward and I am contemplating reconnecting my old account with Sky I closed when we moved out of our old home in September.

We move in tomorrow and I need to have some form of provider asap as we have been told the area as Fibre.

Can anyone advise the showroom representative at Bellway homes is Angela who as sent the forms/information off and as yet I have heard nothing Tel, no ######################

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Bellway Home Monk Bretton Barnsley

We see quite a few of these threads. Properties that are supplied as cable ready have the VM boxes etc done by VM, and usually its the builders responsibility to put in ducting and agree timescales with VM.

Have you been allocated a proper postcode yet? If so, pop it into the checker on the main site to see if VM's end is in place. If so, you can push the rep to chase. If not its likely up to the rep to chase the builder.

But if the main cables aren't in yet, you are NOT going to be in a position to get connected any time soon.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

We see quite a few of these threads. Properties that are supplied as cable ready have the VM boxes etc done by VM, and usually its the builders responsibility to put in ducting and agree timescales with VM.

Have you been allocated a proper postcode yet? If so, pop it into the checker on the main site to see if VM's end is in place. If so, you can push the rep to chase. If not its likely up to the rep to chase the builder.

But if the main cables aren't in yet, you are NOT going to be in a position to get connected any time soon.

0 Kudos
Upperdine
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info. I had to ask the Post Office to apply my postcode today,  I will check in 48 hrs . What's a VM

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media. Good luck with it.