Menu
Highlighted
Crystalcanbury
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Need to speak to an advid6

Can anyone help I'm  trying to contact someone at Virgin. But no one answers the telephone numbers.  It's practically impossible. So frustrating. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need to speak to an advid6

Also the forum admin don't arrange callbacks, as jpeg1 if your cintract is about to expire and looking for deal would need to speak to customer relations option 4-5
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What dept are you trying to speak to? Might be able to offer advise here if can include as much detail as possible
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Crystalcanbury
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I want someone from Virgin to call me. My contract is about to end.
0 Kudos
jpeg1
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If it's about your contract about to end, you need to call 150 and select option 4 -"are you thinking of leaving us".  They can deal with your issue.

The forum here is for user support and it can be a few days before a moderator might see it.

Call 150.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Also the forum admin don't arrange callbacks, as jpeg1 if your cintract is about to expire and looking for deal would need to speak to customer relations option 4-5
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Crystalcanbury

The community are spot on. Our teams take incoming calls only.

We have a few thousand operators and a good few million customers so this just shows the limitations we are under with respect to call backs.

If you contact the teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 they would be happy to help out!

Take care and let us know how this goes.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos