Menu
4ngry4ndy
Dialled in
Message 61 of 643
Flag for a moderator

Re: Music... What is your favorite?

I've been listening to Tankard but sorry to say they don't do much for me as all the tracks I listened to seem to lack variety and its just drum banging to me.  I like Unheilig though and I am glad you mentioned them in your posting.  I don't mind if foreign bands sing in English but if they sing in their native language it often helps to learn new words and phrases.  The band called "And one" which I mentioned in a previous post sings in English and German for different tracks.  Check out the track "Traumfrau" that is quite a good one with a good video.  Another band I like that sings in German is "Schwefelgelb" They have a few good tracks and tunes that get stuck in your head.

What makes you like a Bundesliga team?  My lad is big on Borussia Dortmund but I don't know why.  I'm not big on footy but do watch the World cup and always bet on Deutschland to win.

snowy25
Superfast
Message 62 of 643
Flag for a moderator

Yes Tankard can be a little repetitive, mainly because of the genre of music they are, alcoholic metal. After all you can only sing about alcohol in so many ways. They do have a couple of German tracks which I mentioned previously which are about Eintracht Frankfurt but that's about it. I will take a look at the bands you mentioned to see if I like them.

I support Eintracht Frankfurt because I have a friend from there and also because of the bands Tankard and ASP who are both from there. The only problem is buying merchandise is expensive because its all imported via their shop and Amazon.de
0 Kudos
EuroMegan
Dialled in
Message 63 of 643
Flag for a moderator

Metal is really noisy and dull I hate all metal and I will take Bing Crosby anyday. Even though he passed away in 1977. I also heard that most of these rockers wash only on leap years and then its only behind the ears. Lol.
4ngry4ndy
Dialled in
Message 64 of 643
Flag for a moderator

EuroMegan said Metal is really noisy. Well its meant to be.  You really need to get out more and open up your mind.

I can listen to classical music,as well.  I like Wagner and Mozart and some bands from the 1960s and 70s or Heavy death metal that would shake the cobwebs from your brain to most stuff in between except for stuff like toytown, er I mean motown , soul, hiphop and rap which I spell with a capital K.  Those four styles I just can't take.

Old Bing bong and stuff like Dean Martin is just for Christmas in my opinion.

If you hate all metal send us all your jewellery like rings and bangles so I can take it to cash converters. LOL.

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE IF MY POST IS NOT LIKED

OR UNHELPFUL OR NOT ENTERTAINING.

0 Kudos
BALLADEER1
Rising star
Message 65 of 643
Flag for a moderator

GABY  BAGINSKY ( Germany ) -  MEIN CHARLY IST KLASSE  1977

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
IF MY POST IS LIKED OR HELPFUL OR ENTERTAINING.
Thank You.
0 Kudos
BALLADEER1
Rising star
Message 66 of 643
Flag for a moderator

FATHER ABRAHAM  ( PIERRE KARTNER ) ( HOLLAND ) - MARY ROSE  1974  Heart

FATHER ABRAHAM PIERRE KARTNER DUTCH MULTI MILLION SELLER WITH THE SMURFS Heart

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
Thank You.
4ngry4ndy
Dialled in
Message 67 of 643
Flag for a moderator

I should have played this with the sound off and just watched the nice video. I am sure one of them is Dita von tease who was married to Marilyn Manson.   I've now got this damned tune stuck in my head so I have now got to go and play some heavy metal to shake it out.  Cheers Balladeer1. 

0 Kudos
BALLADEER1
Rising star
Message 68 of 643
Flag for a moderator

NEIL DIAMOND - LONGFELLOW SERENADE  1974   CLASSIC PERFORMANCE BIG HIT

PS. FATHER ABRAHAM - MARY ROSE 1974 = GREAT MELODY Heart  fab video

If you are going to POLLUTE your ears with loud heavy metal Smiley Mad then

you need to drink at least 20 whiskies to numb the awful effects !! MELODIC FOREVER

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
Thank You.
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 69 of 643
Flag for a moderator

Rolling In The Deep - A Cappella Cover - Adele - Mike Tompkins - Beatbox

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4ngry4ndy
Dialled in
Message 70 of 643
Flag for a moderator

I think just one whisky would cause me awful effects so I will just stick to the heavy metal.

0 Kudos