Menu
i_saw_drones
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving to a new build, CableMyStreet says not connected...

Hi,

We are due to move into a new build that was completed last month, and I'd like to take our VM with us without having to cease and reprovide at our new house.

However, when I checked on CableMyStreet using the new address, it just says "check back later". I've already inspected the property and I believe it's already pre-wired as there are VM faceplates already in the property, but I guess that it's not been connected up to the cabinet in the development.

We are due to move soon, so please could you let me know what I can do to release this property so that it is connected up, or shows up on VM's systems as being connected?

Thank you for any assistance!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving to a new build, CableMyStreet says not connected...

Hi i_saw_drones

Thanks for getting in touch about the Cable My Street query!

If you are unable to register on the address system on this site can you please pop back to me in a PM with:

• Your name
  • Your full address
  • The developers name
  • The development name
  • Your contact number

I can email our teams for an update  for you.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving to a new build, CableMyStreet says not connected...

Hi i_saw_drones,

Thanks for coming back to Karen with your information via Private Message Smiley Happy

I have now passed this over to the Homebuilders Team. They will pick this up in due course and either contact you directly or let me know what's going on. 

If they come back to me, I'll be in touch to keep you posted. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos