Menu
Tuning in
Message 11 of 23 (217 Views)

Re: Loose cables hanging

Hi Divine, I've read your post with interest, and was wondering if you've received any response from Virgin at all regarding your post.
Also thought Watchdog or similar programme might possibly be interested in the situation.

Kind regards
rockie02
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 23 (319 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Rockie
‎23-03-2017 17:17

Hi Rockie

I'm gathering evidence to put to the Channel 4 whistleblower programme Dispatches, And for my MP and also the Ombudsman.I will not stop until I put these broadband companies in order and stop using us as cash machines

Yours Truly

Devine 

Tuning in
Message 13 of 23 (170 Views)

Karen_A wrote:

Good morning Rockie

Just an update for you to let you know that the teams are still working to get this sorted for you. I've had a few emails from the area managers at the end of last week looping me in with the progress on this.

I'll keep you updated as soon as I know more.

Thanks again

Good morning Karen,

Could you please let me know if you've received any updates regarding the loose cables in our block, as you mentioned in your last email that photos had been taken, and indeed the cables are Virgin Media's

i would like some feedback from one of the managers themselves as to when this work is going to be rectified. Also I am in the process of now composing an email to Justin Greening, our local M.P to see if she can get some answers as to the holdup

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 14 of 23 (156 Views)

Hi Rockie

My apologies this is still ongoing. I was last informed it was in hand and being dealt with. I have re-escalated this to the area managers for you this afternoon and I'll check back in again later and tomorrow for you for updates.

Thanks for coming back to me to chase this Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Super solver
Message 15 of 23 (153 Views)

"Also I am in the process of now composing an email to Justin Greening, our local M.P to see if she can get some answers as to the holdup."

I think you'd better off emailing Justine Greening as I don't think rumours of a sex change will go down too well.    Smiley LOL

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 16 of 23 (139 Views)

Hi Rockie

I've had an update for you to advise that this is still pending as to resolve this we need to arrange access to gardens. The area manager is going to update me once he hears back from the contractor.

I'll keep you posted Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 17 of 23 (130 Views)

Hi Karen,

The garden access is in Greatham Walk underneath our maisonettes. There are several properties with loose cable so hopefully they're going to do them all and make them more secure. Please keep me updated.

Kind regards, Rockie 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 18 of 23 (100 Views)

Hi Karen,

When you say you are waiting to hear from area manager, do you mean from Wandsworth, or Virgin media. The reason being, I contacted the area manager for our area, probably over a year ago, several phone calls, and to be quite honest, he's done nothing. Just kept telling me, he was awaiting an email from virgin media, and any updates, he would contact me. 

Kind regards, rockie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 19 of 23 (60 Views)

Hey Rockie

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Your reply to me knocked my reminder off so my apologies I've not been back in touch before now.

The area manager I am referring to is ours and we were awaiting feedback form the contractors regarding this the last time they messaged me.

I have sent a reminder to them this morning to chase this if this is still unresolved and as soon as I know more, I'll let you know Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 20 of 23 (50 Views)

Hi Rockie

The construction director has come back to me and sincerely apologised this has not yet been completed. He has booked in the works for this to be completed on Thursday of next week.

If you can keep in touch if you need anything else and let us know how this goes, that would be fantastic Smiley Very Happy

Many thanks once more.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos