Menu
Felim_Doyle
Superfast
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Latest messages not showing in Help Forum topics

As this is a complaint about the Virgin Media Community website itself, I didn't know quite where to post it so I've put it here but I have no objection if it is moved to a more appropriate moderated topic.

When I'm at the Help Forum uppermost level I can see my latest post to the Email topic. However, when I click on that topic ... 

Virgin Media Community > Help forum > Broadband > Email

... the latest message in there is from three weeks ago and the next most recent messages are from November of last year! I want to see the latest posts, other than my own, that are in the Email topic.

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
DaveM
Super solver
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Latest messages not showing in Help Forum topics

The posts at the top of the list in pink are pinned posts, scroll down for the rest.

Dave.

DaveM
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can see all the posts you've made if you look in your profile. Click on your user name at the top of the screen then click on profile.

Here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/885

Dave.

All Replies
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Those are the stickies, did you even try scrolling down? Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
DaveM
Super solver
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The posts at the top of the list in pink are pinned posts, scroll down for the rest.

Dave.

Felim_Doyle
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I had scrolled down quite a bit but all of the messages seemed to be old ones. However, now I can see that those messages are shaded pink, although it's not particularly obvious in my current browser, and that the more recent messages follow them. That said, I'm still only seeing one of the two messages that I posted in the Email topic this afternoon. The other message, which has not yet had any replies, does not appear to be there.

I've been using the forums since 2009 although not so much recently but I don't recall having such difficulties in the past.

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

For heavens sake. Read your own thread and you will see that the two sets of posts you made were merged together and have been replied together - mainly by me. They were merged because they related to similar issues and the Forum rules are that you do not separately post twice or more on the same issues.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
DaveM
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can see all the posts you've made if you look in your profile. Click on your user name at the top of the screen then click on profile.

Here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/885

Dave.