Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)

Installation or vandalism

Just had installation cable run to the house ,can not decide whether to call it installation or vandalism everything from wires concreted over, trap door stuck open in gate way,concrete flags stuck up and uneven,worst thing I have ever seen.And this is at the home where my son lives who uses a cane has he is virtually blind.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3 (319 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Bjti
‎04-03-2017 18:17

Re: Installation or vandalism

You are so right in calling it vandalism, The subcontractors that installed your cable are of sub standard and don't care of potential harm of their installation could do to your family....read my post's and pls leave a comment

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

0 Kudos

All Replies
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3 (320 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Bjti
‎04-03-2017 18:17

You are so right in calling it vandalism, The subcontractors that installed your cable are of sub standard and don't care of potential harm of their installation could do to your family....read my post's and pls leave a comment

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)

Hi Bjti, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community.

Apologies to hear that recent work hasn't been done to an acceptable standard. I would love to look in to this for you. 

I have sent you a private message asking for some information. Once I have your reply I will be able to look at this further. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos