Menu
Superfast
Message 21 of 26 (57 Views)

Re: I'm Back!

True but I'm sure some sales reps would happily promise the rest if you will sign an 18 month contract and wait 15 days for the speed to settle. Just don't ask them to put it in writing.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 22 of 26 (51 Views)

vircom wrote:
True but I'm sure some sales reps would happily promise the rest if you will sign an 18 month contract and wait 15 days for the speed to settle. Just don't ask them to put it in writing.

An 18 month contract for "pigs to fly" service seems doable, as long as the Beta and trials comes at the end of the 18 months as usual. Should allow enough time to apply current stem cell research to implant wings on the side of a pig. Not sure if it'll take 15 days for the pig to setlle though. Can't even guarantee which way it will fly.. and I don't think it'll be feasible to add writing to pigs functionality in that time.

0 Kudos
Problem sorter
Message 23 of 26 (44 Views)

I noticed that there is a Puma problem that Intel are aware of and have got a fix but waiting for VM to give it to everyone ... Maybe pigs might fly quicker instead xD

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 24 of 26 (42 Views)

Sadly I think it is only a partial fix, but as I am not into gaming and still have my Hub 2, I can wait.

My pig flying plan needs no genetic changes. Just a big trebuchet and a trusting pig. Now all I need to do is show where that fellow Einstein went wrong, simples.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 25 of 26 (37 Views)

vircom wrote:
Sadly I think it is only a partial fix, but as I am not into gaming and still have my Hub 2, I can wait.

My pig flying plan needs no genetic changes. Just a big trebuchet and a trusting pig. Now all I need to do is show where that fellow Einstein went wrong, simples.

Don't forget to do costumes to alarm the neighbours.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 26 of 26 (35 Views)

vircom wrote:

A full fix requires a hammer. Smiley Tongue