Menu
Chazziie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to make a complaint??

Does anyone know how to make a formal complaint about virgin?
I have had no wifi for 2 weeks! It finally gets sorted and works for all of 1 hour!! 4 hours later it starts working again and now it's just every so often. They have discounted my bill but I am appalled by the way I've been treated throughout these 2 weeks. Every time I asked to complain I would either get hung up on or 'transferred' through and the line would go dead! I was on live chat for almost 2 hours waiting for someone to be available and then I got chucked off that! I am so frustrated and just want my complaint to go to the right person!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to make a complaint??

Hi Chazziie

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us in the forums about the complaint option for you and a warm welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you are having these issues with us and that you are also having difficulties in getting the complaint you are trying to raise with us logged.

If you have not yet done so you can get in touch with the teams about this and contact them either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

Additionally on the Webchat link provided above the address option to write into our teams is there for you should you wish to follow this method of raising a complaint with us.

Please let us know how you get on and keep in touch if you need anything else.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos