Menu
PleaseHelpMeNow
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to get Virgin to respond to a complaint!

Hi. Before Virgin installed my service they sprayed my house wall with bright green paint without asking first! The paint served no purpose as it was not near any cabling! I therefore phoned Virgin to complain. They promised to have a service manager contact me. I was not contacted so I phoned to complain again. They promised to have a service manager contact me. I was not contacted so I phoned to complain again. They promised to have a service manager contact me. I tried to insist that I had lost trust and asked for another resolution. They stated the process was to have a service manager contact me with no alternatives. It has been over 4 weeks and I still have not been contacted. Is Virgin's complaint process a constant loop with no exit (and no resolution) or is there some way to get them to act? Any help would be appreciated - a frustrated Virgin customer with a bright green wall!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to get Virgin to respond to a complaint!

Hi PleaseHelpMeNow

I'm really sorry to hear of the experience you had during the install and want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've sent you a PM so that we can look into this further.

Mod team

0 Kudos