Menu
Ullyattswfc
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How long before my street goes live

My street has recently had cables laid. Im wondering how long will it take before virgin becomes live in my area as the majority of the village has now had all the works completed
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long before my street goes live

Hi Ullyattswfc

Thanks for dropping by with your Cable My Street query, and a warm welcome to the forums.

We can look into this for you with the CMS teams to see if they have any release dates available ad if so, if they are able to provide this to us for us to advise.

I'll pop a pm to you for me to get the details I need to look into this further for you.

You can find this in the funky looking up on the top right Smiley Happy

Catch you soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ullyattswfc

Thanks for dropping back with those details for me on the pm we have running Smiley Happy That's great!

I've flagged this to our teams and once they get back in touch with me I'll drop back with any updates I can for you.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Ullyattswfc
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi i am just wondering if there is any update as to when my street will go live the reference number is NBU 38104. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Ullyattswfc  I hope you're well Smiley Happy

I've picked this back up with the teams as I was the one looking into this for you back in 2017 and I've asked the teams to pop back to me with an update on the NBU 38104 works reference.

As soon as they get back to me I'll let you know Smiley Very Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Ullyattswfc
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks alot hope to hear from you soon Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ullyattswfc

Thanks for your patience in letting me look into this for you Smiley Happy

The update I have had since we last chatted on the forums does state that:

As there are still issues with the blockage.  Noticing has been applied from the Council before work progresses.

There is a estimated date for work to clear blockage towards end of April, however any dates are estimates only.

I appreciate that this is a few more months and my apologies about this but if you want to check back in with us on the forums again towards the middle of April I or one of my colleagues would be happy to look into the updates we have for you at that time.

Thanks again.

Karen

Virgin Media Forum Team

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos