Menu
samhh
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

House is on non enabled road, but on the corner of an enabled road 2 metres away from VM tee

My house is on a corner of a road with with only 2 houses on it. One of the houses is quite far down the road 100 metres from anything, the other house (mine) is right on the corner of another road that has VM connection, which VM have confirmed on the phone. 

Looking at the pavement my house is only 2 metres away from the nearest VM tee in the pavement, but VM say that because my road is not listed as an enabled / cabled road, they cant even place the order on their system to get the surveyor / installer out. As they would be sending the surveyor / installer to visit as the address they would have to log in on an un cabled / un enabled road. (even tough the property is 2 metres away from the Tee.)

The sales rep i spoke to on the phone said they would pass on my details to a team that deals with this (but had no further info on the teams name, contact number, reference code etc). 

Does any one know how i can progress this order further as it seems to be stuck in limbo. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: House is on non enabled road, but on the corner of an enabled road 2 metres away from VM tee

Hi samhh

Many thanks for dropping by with your post about the cabling of your street Smiley Happy

The first thing to do would be to register your address with us via Cable My Street

If you have not yet done this then if you could pop your details on there, that would be great!

If you have done this can you drop back and let us know when you did? We can then drop a question over to the teams to see if there are any further updates for you that we can look at.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: House is on non enabled road, but on the corner of an enabled road 2 metres away from VM tee

Hi samhh

Just a quick catch up with you to find out if you have registered with the Cable My Street  teams as mentioned in my post last week.

If you have done this then great! Can you please confirm this for us as once we know this has been done we can look at further avenues for you to support you going forwards.

Thanks again and speak soon! Smiley Wink

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"