Menu
devine
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hounslow Community Leader on the case!

I'm like a pitbull with a toy in it's mouth!! I WONT LET VIRGIN GET A WAY WITH IT !!!!!!!

READ MY POST'S

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hounslow Community Leader on the case!

no
devine
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

If you think that I'm going to stop! you have another thing coming !!! busted cables on flats in my borough,very poor installations to houses in my borough,extremely bad and intermittent broadband services in my borough,false advertising of fibre optic by your sales reps in my borough,my constituents signing up to VM and ticking the box on the contract NOT TO HAVE PAPER BILLING and still getting paper bills and being charged for it, the parking of VM vans on non commercial estates over night by their employees out side of their council and private homes,very poor and extremely rude customer service from vm uk call centre's.......... DO YOU WANT ME TO CARRY ON !!! because  I HAVE A LOT MORE!!!   

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

rant away
0 Kudos
devine
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I've reported your belittling comments about my ginuwine issues

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

ok
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

11 posts over 4 days is more "dog who really cant be bothered" than "dog with a bone"

Have you followed the advice you have already been given reference stopping paper billing?

Whats that got to do with VM employees parking their vans outside their own homes? Whats wrong with that?

How does this all connect to Brexit? Are the Illuminati involved?

You kind of need to stick do what your actual complaint is if you want support for your ginuwine issues through here , you sound like someone who needs a bit of a lie down ATM.

devine
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Read up on council bylaws on housing and the parking of commercial vehicles overnight!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Elgin Baylor Lumpkin (born October 15, 1970),better known by his stage name Ginuwine, is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and actor. Signed to epic records since the mid-1990s, Ginuwine had released a number of multi-platinum and platinum-selling albums and singles, becoming one of R&B's top artists during the late 1990s and early 2000s

What has he got to do with VirginMedia? icon_scratch.png

Ginuwine - Pony
devine
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

So very funny !!!! now virgin staff belittling a person with dyslexia !!!! more evidence for my MP 

0 Kudos