Menu
verinder16
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Homebuilders CALL ME!!!!!

Hi,

I have had a problem with my bill several times, I have always been able to get in touch with the Homebuilds team up until now.

I have been calling you for two weeks, I get through, I get put on hold, Im on hold for an hour and then you cut me off!!!

This is not acceptable, I have spend 8 hours on hold at different times in the day. 

Can someone from the homebuilders team contact me asap, this is getting beyond a joke now.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Homebuilders CALL ME!!!!!

the home builders don't monitor this forum, also the forum admin team don't get involved in billing issues i possible would be taking this up with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
verinder16
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have called 150 but they wont do anything because its to do with homebuilders. If i cant get hold of then via the phone and theres no email to email them what exactly am i meant to do?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi verinder16, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue speaking with the Homebuilders team. I appreciate that team have been incredibly busy and their phone times have been really excessive and this is something we are working on to support our customers. My apologies.

I have forwarded the details over to the team that you provided to me via Private Message. Once they come back to me, I'll let you know what they say. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
verinder16
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath

Thank you for getting back to me. I want them to call me not to have a message sent through you to be honest.
I have given you my mobile so can you tell them to call me please
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi verinder16, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

The team usually let us know when they'll be calling beforehand so we can update you. 

On occasions, they may be able to do something so your query can be dealt with by another team meaning a faster resolution for you. 

We can't arrange call backs here. All we do is pass your details over and then it's the team who will do what they can then. It may be a message back to you via the Community, it may be a phone call. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
verinder16
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Guess I just have to put up with them taking out more money than I should be paying then shouldn’t I! Ridiculous that they can’t be got in touch with!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi verinder16, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

You can reach them on the number however they are swapped at the moment which is why we're helping by sending your details across. 

They have come back to me a few minutes ago to advise they have applied the relevant credits to your account so all should be sorted for you now. 

If you have any further issues, come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
verinder16
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Not really sure how that helps me to b honest, they have taken more money out my bank than they should have. I want a phone call from them rather than having to go though a 3 person, Can U arrange that? The only really I messaged u was because I told another person in a post that u could
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi verinder16

If they have now applied the credits for you so now our Customer Care team can help with the billing and debit issues you are raising.

You can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat for any billing or package related queries where they can clear security with you.

Webchat can be contacted via the site online and you can speak to them if you prefer this option by choosing the Chat Online option:

E.G-Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Keep us posted on how this goes for you.

Kind regards

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos