Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (67 Views)

Hayu channel not working properly

Hi  All

I've been unable to load anything on hayu for a few months now, Virgin support has said there is an issue that they are working on but with no estimated fix date, but a friend who lives locally is not experiencing any issues does anyone know what's going on with this channel?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (26 Views)

Re: Hayu channel not working properly

Hi LdeSouza

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with the Hayu application recently.

We're aware of an issue with the Hayu app that causes some content not to be played (reference NKE00008842)but not all content, so if you're not able to watch anything, could you check to see if you're able to access On Demand/Catch up or any other application for me? 

If you're finding it's just some content, let me know what that is and I'll take another look for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3 (14 Views)

Re: Hayu channel not working properly

Hi Craig

Thanks for replying yes I'm not having any problems with on demand and catchup any more still same issue with the hayu channel unfortunately.
0 Kudos