Menu
IFFResearch
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HELP! Man hole leaking into property

Hello, We have a manhole outside our front door that is leaking into the basement of our office building.  I have reported the problem twice via the online form, but never receive a reference number or response to info submitted. I have tried calling customer service, but have been told to complete the online form!!!  Meanwhile, we have water running into our basement every time it rains heavily - I dread to think what will happen if/when it snows.  It seems if you're not a customer (which we are not), Virgin will not take notice or do anything.

Has anyone had this or a similar problem before?  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP! Man hole leaking into property

Hi IFFResearch

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the manhole cover issues and the leaking into your basement. If our infrastructure is the cause of this leak then we will absolutely get this looked into as soon as we can for you.

For us to get the details we need to support you with this I'm going to send a private message to you that you can find in the next to your forum name.

I hope to hear back from you on this.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos