Menu
Didsburylady
Tuning in
Message 1 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Graffiti on cabinets in Didsbury

Hi Virgin Media

When are you going to attend to the graffiti on a total of 6 cabinets in Didsbury village.  I reported these a couple of weeks ago . Reference no 2333368. They are disgrace. They need cleaning and repainting with anti graffiti paint. Please arrange for someone to contact me directly as matter of urgency.  Didsbury is in the Britain in bloom finals this year and the judges mark down graffiti. I await hearing further from you.

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 20
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Graffiti on cabinets in Didsbury

Hi Didsburylady, 

I've heard back off the team today and they are having trouble locating the cabinets you have reported. 

They have asked if I can update them with the following:

'Defect type (i.e. graffiti) and cabinet location with post code please? Road name and junction closest to or road name and address with the post code will suffice as this will allow me to locate the exact cabinet(s) in question and  I will do what I can to ensure these are all sorted in time for you all'

If you can come back to me with as much information as possible, I can forward this on so we can get things sorted asap Smiley Happy 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 20
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Didsburylady, 

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you on this. I've had a week off on Annual Leave so only now catching up on my emails for this. 

I have some good news. The team have finally come back to let me know these cabinets have now been booked on to the system. Once booked on, there is usually a 20 day SLA however due to the time, we're hoping to have these sorted by the end of next week for you. 

There's no guarantee however we are pushing.

If you're still having an issue within 20 days, come back and let us know.

Apologies once again for all the chasing you have had to do.

Thanks,   

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos

All Replies
Tudor
Well-informed
Message 2 of 20
Flag for a moderator

If you are really concerned about Britain in bloom, go to B&Q, get some spray paint and do your own graffiti, respray the cabinets in VM grey or green.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Didsburylady

Many thanks for letting us know about the cabinet issues in the village of Didsbury and my apologies about the fact this query has not yet been attended to.

I've flagged this back to our cabinet teams in order for them to look into this for you.

If you could also on top of this drop me a private message with your name and full address and your preferred contact details, I can make sure they have this to hand in case this is requested.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

The very best of luck with your village’s entry in the Britain In Bloom finals too!

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your PM to me Didsburylady

I've forwarded all of this to the teams on your behalf.

Keep us posted on how the competition goes and if you don't see this as having been addressed by the end of next week please pop back to us so we can escalate further for you.

Thanks again and good luck Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

MrHalfAsleep
Rising star
Message 5 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Not trying to be funny, but: http://www.rainfordsolutions.com/ethernet-broadband-case-study

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Didsburylady, 

Thanks for popping a private message to Karen. She's currently on Annual Leave so I've been picking up some of her work in the meantime Smiley Happy

Going forward, rather than sending a private message, pop back here to your thread and update it with any information. 

I've escalated this to the Cabinet and Plant Maintenance Team. I've given them all the details again so fingers crossed someone will be out shortly to resolve this. 

Come back in a week if you're still waiting. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Didsburylady
Tuning in
Message 7 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen_F

Thanks for your message.  Will keep the Forum posted.  Let's hope there is some action soon!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 20
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Didsburylady, 

I've heard back off the team today and they are having trouble locating the cabinets you have reported. 

They have asked if I can update them with the following:

'Defect type (i.e. graffiti) and cabinet location with post code please? Road name and junction closest to or road name and address with the post code will suffice as this will allow me to locate the exact cabinet(s) in question and  I will do what I can to ensure these are all sorted in time for you all'

If you can come back to me with as much information as possible, I can forward this on so we can get things sorted asap Smiley Happy 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Didsburylady
Tuning in
Message 9 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F

I hope I have all the details and photos. Do you want me to post on this site or send a private message.

Please let me know.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Didsburylady
Tuning in
Message 10 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath

I meant to say I can anyone from the team if this would be help!
Didsbury lady
0 Kudos