Menu
GT2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Graffiti on Cabinet

Hi Virgin

When will you paint out the obscene message (**bleep**in **bleep**) on 0530 7202 Cabinet in Talbot Meadows Poole Dorset BH12 5DG. This is the third request.

Graham Tuffin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Graffiti on Cabinet

Hi Graham

I appreciate you taking the time tojoin and  contact us on the forums about the issues you have reported with the graffiti on the cabinet and my apologies that this has not yet been resolved Smiley Sad

Give than you have reported this to us a few times I have now escalated this directly to the Cabinet and Plant Maintenance teams.

I hope to hear back from them soon with an update for you and when I do I’ll pop back to this thread with their support Smiley Happy

Kind regards

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon Graham

Just catching up with a quick update about the graffiti issue on the cabinet near to you.

I've been advised by the teams that this issue should be picked up and addressed either today or tomorrow at the latest. If this is still unresolved by the end of the week please pop back to us and let us know and we can escalate this again for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
GT2
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Virgin

Thank You your team has covered up the worst of the graffiti, but it looks as if it could do with a second coat as the original foul language may bleed through, and chance they could come back in a few days and put on another coat.

Kind regards Graham Tuffin

0 Kudos