Menu
Highlighted
JoE1903
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Good Service

There is nowhere to report when you have received good service, I had been on the receiving end of some terrible errors with my bill for 4 months until one particular call handler answered my call, he was helpful, informative and went out of his way to help me, so I would like his line manager to recognise that, but you only have an option to complain not prais :-(

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Good Service

Hiya, the forum team will be able pass on your praise, sadly not many people pass on praise would be nice if more people did, when I worked virginmedia phone tech support had to turn down marriage proposals, big bottles of whiskey from customers
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Good Service

Hi JoE1903

Something I have said for ages too!

Luckily you have us Smiley Happy

If you'd like to drop me a PM with the:

• Details of the call and the persons name
  • Your name and full address

I can then make sure the agent and their manager get the feedback you want to pass on Smiley Happy

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos