Menu
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ghostly Voices

... or The Ghost Of Christmas Present.

Just out of bed this morning and trying to wake up whilst checking on my emails when I hear what sounded like a  faint ghostly female voice.  It sounded like it was a long way away and was too muffled to make out what she said.  About ten minutes later I heard it again and then again ten minutes after that.

A few minutes later when my befuddled brain had cleared a bit the penny dropped.  It was my Jabra Bluetooth headphones which were in their storage bag and under several layers of paperwork, trying to tell me that the battery was getting low and needed recharging.  DOH!

rofldog.jpg

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ghostly Voices

We could hear it too, all the way in Wokingham.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sephiroth wrote:
We could hear it too, all the way in Wokingham.

This is clearly more serious than I thought.  The M25 sound disruption continuum must be failing.

Electron
0 Kudos
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

"Q" has just left the building.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Such is the way of modern technology.

Can you imagine what its going to be like when the internet of things takes off?

Alexa whingeing at you to order new razor blades,printer ink and loo roll...

Cortana continually telling you to ask "her anything" (I have. You cant find **bleep**)

The fridge reminding you you only have 27  days of milk left... your kettle reminding you you haven't had a brew in 3 hours....VM V24  constantly reminding you you would have a load more channels if you upgraded....the thermostat telling you you could save 20 quid a year if you elect to freeze to death...And in the middle of it all, you'll plug in your freshly charged Bluetooth headphones you bought for a discount to try and escape....and before you can listen to your tunes....

"Have you seen this trick to check if you've had PPI"?

HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Kippies,

There's nothing like having a good 'dump' only to be told as you finish, that you only have enough sheets of toilet paper left for 3 more like that one....Smiley Very Happy

Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HughJarsse wrote:

Kippies,

There's nothing like having a good 'dump' only to be told as you finish, that you only have enough sheets of toilet paper left for 3 more like that one....Smiley Very Happy

From your username I think we can assume you are an expert in that department.    Smiley LOL

Electron
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Dave_cq wrote:

HughJarsse wrote:

Kippies,

From your username I think we can assume you are an expert in that department.    Smiley LOL

Anyone dispatching more than 1.5Kilos in one go, gets free use of the plunger!!Smiley LOL

(PS, think the avatar says a lot too,  the young lady in question is good practice!! )

0 Kudos