Menu
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Forum Team Members

Pure idle curiosity but I have often wondered where the members of the Forum Team are actually living ... is it the UK, the US or somewhere else?

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forum Team Members

Were not going to tell you Dave_cq ...remember the LAST restraining order?? REMEMBER?

No Im kidding. The guys and gals on here are all UK based. I THINK they work in different offices depending on what team they are part of (moderators are a different team to the actual help peeps) but thats as far as my knowledge goes.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kippies.  I only asked because they all seem somewhat 'Americanised', an impression I get from some of the avatars and even more so from the phrases they use ... but I suppose that's just the Global Liberty indoctrination.     Smiley LOL

Electron
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Dave_cq wrote:

Hi Kippies.  I only asked because they all seem somewhat 'Americanised', an impression I get from some of the avatars and even more so from the phrases they use ... but I suppose that's just the Global Liberty indoctrination.     Smiley LOL

I think you can blame marketing and brand for that. And as they (especially brand) WILL have been LG brainwiped, thats likely what is setting your spidey sense tingling.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Swansea, Wales. Same for the mod team.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Good heavens Shelke ... do people actually live in Swansea.  I thought it was a made up place where there be dragons.    Smiley Wink

Electron
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Cat LOL Indeed they do, the mods weren't there until some months ago when there was a shake up. I'm sure you've noticed the current mod team lineup is made up of ex-Forum Team members.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Shelke wrote:

Cat LOL Indeed they do, the mods weren't there until some months ago when there was a shake up. I'm sure you've noticed the current mod team lineup is made up of ex-Forum Team members.

Ah yes, now you come to mention it.    Bit biased though ... we've got Mods but where are the Rockers?   Smiley Tongue

Electron
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Dave_cq wrote:

Shelke wrote:

Ah yes, now you come to mention it.    Bit biased though ... we've got Mods but where are the Rockers?   Smiley Tongue

Right here Robot tongue

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

John_G wrote:

Dave_cq wrote:

Shelke wrote:

Right here Robot tongue

rnr.jpg

- - - - - -