Menu
JacqC
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Feedback

Hello, it's been 3 months that I've been with Virgin and let me just say that I have never been with a network provider that gave me so much issues:

1. I still don't have a dial tone and yes I have tried different telephones on my line!
2. First time I connected my TV box on my TV, it wasn't working properly so that had to be replaced.
3. I went on a holiday for two days and I came back with my wifi router not working, no light nothing! I tried all solutions possible e.g. Tried to switching on and off, plugging it on a different wall plug, resetting. Nothing. Now it has to be replaced.

Hopefully after this I won't encounter any problem. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Feedback

Hi JacqC

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with you're experiencing with your service since joining, it's certainly not something we want any of our customers to experience.

I've located your account to take a closer look and can see you've arranged for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this, which is excellent news.

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos