Menu
Aimee1812
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Driver complaint

I want to lodge a complaint about a driver of one of your vans.

4th August at just before 16:30 this guy drove up behind me on a roundabout junction leaving the M621 Leeds onto the M606 Bradford. On the short slip road this driver was at no point any further than about 5" from my back bumper, beeping his horn, waving his hands about and flipping his middle fingers at me (both hands off the steering wheel at 55mph...great job buddy)
The roundabout area is speed restricted due to huge amounts of roadworks so in a 200m stretch the speed changes from 30mph to 70mph- I was at 72 well before the end of he slip road but this guy was still swearing and shouting. When on the motorway he pulled into the lane to my right and matched my speed so I wasn't able to change lanes or overtake, nobody could get past him and he continued to swear and gesture through the window.
We came off at the same junction and he proceeded to go through a red light on a busy crossroads... Absolute belter of an employee clearly.

Well done Virgin recruitment team for your rigorous vetting... Are we sure he's got a license because in 15 minutes of driving near him I can tell you everything he was doing was well and truly illegal and definitely dangerous.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Driver complaint

Hi there Aimee1812, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had this experience earlier today, I can assure you this is not how we'd expect a member of staff to behave. 

I'd really like to take this further for you. I'll send you a private message in order to ask some further questions, which may help identify this driver. Please look to the top right of this page, where you'll find a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
fuzzylemon1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I'd like to report one of your drivers. 6.30 pm 12/05/2017 on the A650 coming from junction 27 of the M62. Reg No HV15 CUH was driving about 2 ft from rear bumper at 60 mph. My husband was driving and I turned around to gesture him to back off but he came closer and he and his mate started laughing. I made it obvious I was jotting down his reg and he backed off whilst his mate threw rubbish out of the passenger window. When we got to first roundabout we were in the left hand lane to take the 2nd exit which is one lane. He overtook us on the roundabout and cut us up to also take the 2nd exit. Very dangerous Thought you'd like know
0 Kudos
Passsey44
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi virgin media
Today - Saturday 9th September in McDonald's car park in Pype Hayes, Birmingham one of your employees driving registration number YM16 LFN consumed his food and then found it appropriate,along with all of his passengers, to throw the rubbish out of the window onto the floor rather than put it in a very close by bin. I find this utterly disgusting behaviour, let alone in a company car obviously feeling he is untouchable. I hope you will agree that this is anti social behaviour which should not be tolerated by such a large and well known company. The driver is early 20's, ginger greasy hair with numerous arm tattoos.
Yours sincerely,
A frustrated virgin media customer
0 Kudos