Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (84 Views)

Driver Complaint

Hi,
I would like to lodge a complaint about the driver of this van: Yb52 VMY

On Thurs 16 March at approximately 17.10, I was driving down Epinal Way in Loughborough near to the university going away from the uni towards the A6. The traffic was built up. The driver of the above vehicle drove down the middle of the road where the white lines are for emergency vehicles towards Leicester and he drove down there for a significant distance and stopped by the side of my car and then as the traffic moved, he moved and clipped my wing mirror. Luckily he has not caused any damage, but I did have a child in my vehicle at the time. He then proceeded towards Leics and at the roundabout of Epinal Way/Ling Road (mcds roundabout) he pulled out in front of another vehicle who beep their horn and had to break to miss the van.
I would assume this is unacceptable driving behaviour for a company and I would question how you vett your drivers.
Regards
Mrs Day
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3 (45 Views)

Re: Driver Complaint

tbh i would of rang the police as he hit your car dont think you will get a answer from the admins about this

unless they pm you on this matter

you have the reg number so the police will deal with it quicker

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (32 Views)

Re: Driver Complaint

Hi Lday

I'm very sorry to hear about this and want to thank you for bringing it to our attention. I've sent you a PM so we can get a few more details and look into this further.

Kind regards,

Ty

0 Kudos