Menu
Highlighted
Norrie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Difficulty in logging in to my emails

I log in ok on my pc but the three dots just keep showing and nothing happens. I can get through if I log in to Virgin mobile acount  and click the virgin media icon to my virgin media and click email from there. Just want to access emails without going in circles.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Difficulty in logging in to my emails

Hello Norrie

I am sorry you are having problems accessing Webmail. We appreciate it can be a bit intermittent sometimes, when you get the 3 dots a screen refresh (F5) normally helps. I will feed it back to our engineers but in the meantime I wonder if you have considered using an email client such as Thunderbird as it accesses the email in a different way, personally I use it and would thoroughly recommend it over any Webmail. If you would like to give it a try the settings may be found here Using Virgin Media Mail with Mail Clients 

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Norrie

I am sorry you are having problems accessing Webmail. We appreciate it can be a bit intermittent sometimes, when you get the 3 dots a screen refresh (F5) normally helps. I will feed it back to our engineers but in the meantime I wonder if you have considered using an email client such as Thunderbird as it accesses the email in a different way, personally I use it and would thoroughly recommend it over any Webmail. If you would like to give it a try the settings may be found here Using Virgin Media Mail with Mail Clients 

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
Norrie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the tip; I have now installed Thunderbird and so far seems good.