Menu
Pb5
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (136 Views)

Dangerous driving

Hi

Where can i report dangerous driving from one of your van drivers?

Thanks
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Message 2 of 4 (241 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Pb5
‎21-03-2017 13:18

Re: Dangerous driving

hiya @Pb5 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, it will be a few days for the forum admin to reply, please dont post any reg numbers, you could report it to the police, DVLA e.g. -> http://www.contactthedvla.co.uk/guides/anonymously-reporting-dangerous-driving-dvla/
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Superuser
Message 2 of 4 (242 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Pb5
‎21-03-2017 13:18

hiya @Pb5 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, it will be a few days for the forum admin to reply, please dont post any reg numbers, you could report it to the police, DVLA e.g. -> http://www.contactthedvla.co.uk/guides/anonymously-reporting-dangerous-driving-dvla/
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4 (87 Views)

Hi Pb5 and thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you've witnessed one of our drivers not being as careful as expected.

I'd like to get this fed back to prevent it happening again so I'll drop you a private message for more info shortly. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right.

Thanks, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)

Hi Pb5,
Just wondering if you still need help with this as I haven't heard back from you. If so, please get back to me with the information requested in my private message.
Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos