Menu
mglz12
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Cabinet

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that near my area there is a cabinet that has damaged doors and this means that pretty much all the cables are hanging down in the street. I 've seen sometimes kids playing and near it and throwing stuff inside, plus I don't know what will happen if it starts raining. 

This has being going on for 2 weeks already and I 've already called virgin support (0330 333 0444) quite a few times but still there has been no fix. Here are some reference codes from the calls I 've made: 23535134 and 23595634. 

The cabinet in question is located in the middle of Trouville Road in Clapham South area (SW48QJ) and here is a photo that I took from inside the cabinet. 

For some reason I see BT guys almost every day fixing their own stuff in that area but still nothing from Virgin Media. It's also quite annoying since our area had internet issues for 3 months already and they finally got fixed at the end of March. So it would be really great if we could avoid another issue popping up so soon.

20170328_092952.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged Cabinet

Hi mglz and welcome to the community.

Thanks so much for letting us know about the damaged cabinet, we really appreciate it. I'm sorry you've already been in touch with us and seen no action yet.

I'll be sure to get this escalated to the relevant area now so we can sort this out as soon as possible. Just so you know it can take up to 5 working days to address issues like this.

Thanks again,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos