Menu
Dialled in
Message 11 of 21 (211 Views)

Re: Damaged Cabinet Box

Hi Karen,

Here is the picture of the cabinet.  I am happy for the engineers to call me if they need further information.

Cabinet2.jpg

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 12 of 21 (191 Views)

It's definitely a virgin media box. We have VM engineers visiting it all the time - also had it confirmed by BT it belongs to VM
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 13 of 21 (161 Views)

The cabinet is still not repaired
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 14 of 21 (150 Views)

Hi Auletta77

I've popped back to the teams to see if they can provide an update on this for us. My apologies this is still an ongoing issue at present.

Many thanks for keeping in touch with us about this on this post Smiley Happy

I'll be back in touch as soon as I can with an update for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 15 of 21 (149 Views)

Hi fatcontroller

I've chased your's too and thanks for coming back with the pictures when you did at the beginning of May.

I hope to be back in touch with you both soon.

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 16 of 21 (146 Views)

Hi fatcontroller Smiley Happy

I've had an update for you from the teams looking into your issue.

I have booked this under ref VM/CIP/296056, we will tend to the site shortly and make it safe.

Keep us posted on this from your side. If this is still an issue by the end of next week, let us know so we can chase again for you Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 17 of 21 (125 Views)

Hi Auletta77

Thanks for allowing us the time to re-raise this for you.

The teams have confirmed that this is raised under a reference for their teams to attend to resolve

This had been raised under reference: 03/71322020.

The teams should pick this up for us within the next 7 days.

Please let us know if this is not resolved by the end of next week.

Many thanks

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 18 of 21 (106 Views)

Hi Karen,

Its now been over 2 weeks and the cabinet has still not been fixed - what more annoying is that each time an engineer visit the cabinet to do some work they leave the door wide open. I just do not understand the mentality of VM contractors. Its not only disrespectful to the local residents having such an eye sore but as my original post pointed out it is left open to further damage by the weather or vandalism . I have to wedge the door shut each time this happens - please can you get this resolved - it needs the cabinet to be replaced and not just someone turning up and putting electrical tape around it!!!

Forum Team
Message 19 of 21 (91 Views)

Good morning Auletta77

I appreciate you coming back to us on the forums and for keeping me updated with the situation. My apologies this is not yet sorted.

I've flagged this back to the lady who got in touch with me with the reference number for the job that was raised to correct this and I've asked for her to escalate this on our behalf as this has not yet been completed or rectified.

I'll keep you posted when I get a reply.

Many thanks.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Tuning in
Message 20 of 21 (47 Views)

Karen

Any news ?
0 Kudos