Menu
Joining in
Message 11 of 19 (204 Views)

Re: Damage to Vehicle

It would be a shame to try to predict how the Virgin contractors will coduct themselves but at the moment all I can do is hope that if they say they will look into they mean what they say.
0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 12 of 19 (203 Views)

Totally agree, I just dont want you to get your hopes up as an experienced insurance worker myself, I have seen these cases before ..not with Vm but they tend to follow the same path.

Their insurance will tell them not to admit anything...if theres no proof, they wont risk a hefty bill...

Obv try it out though.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 13 of 19 (198 Views)

Thank you for your comments.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 14 of 19 (155 Views)

Good morning David

Just catching up with you this morning to say that this is still being investigated and I have re-flagged this again this morning to our heads of build and installs for the relevant areas.

I'll keep you posted.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 15 of 19 (85 Views)

Hi David_24, 

Thanks for your patience on this. 

It's just an update post to let you know we haven't forgotten about you or this issue. 

We are chasing this with the Head for your area however we're not getting any response despite chasing this twice over the last week. 

I've forwarded this up further again in the hope that this time we get a response. 

It may be a few days before we hear back but as soon as we do, either me or Karen will be in touch with you. 

Apologies for the delay. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 16 of 19 (68 Views)

Good morning David

My apologies once more that this has not yet been resolved. I know Kath flagged this on for me whilst I was on annual leave and I have re-escalated this today for you. The individual that Kath emailed last week is showing as out of office this week so I have flagged this to the contact that is advised on his out of office.

I am hoping for some feedback on this today.

If I don't get anything back, given you have waited for a month since wew first spoke I will be ringing to escalate this for you tomorrow morning,

I am incredibly sorry that this is taking so long to offer you the support we have promised.

Kath and I will keep on top of this for you.

Kind regards once more.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 17 of 19 (67 Views)

Thank you all for all the help you are giving. As yet I haven't heard anymore but I do trust and appreciate that you are trying to get this escalated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 18 of 19 (65 Views)

We appreciate the patience you are showing too David so thanks heaps!

If I don't hear back today I'll be back in touch tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 19 of 19 (51 Views)

Hi David

Just to check up, this was picked up by a colleague last week who was looking into this for you.

Can you let me know if they have been in touch?

If not we can check back in with them on your behalf.

Thanks again

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos