Menu
brianbradley
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Coustomer service

Why can we not have call centers for UK coustomer instead of talking to foreign call centers. Nothing against foreign call centers they take to long to sort out problems because of language barrier.my son is still waiting to join virgin because of foreign call centers. Is there any way I could call a UK call center at all times I am a long time coustomer. Could I get someone to phone me from UK on ###########  I would b very great full.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Coustomer service

there is UK call centres for I used to work in 1 for many many years, and its still going strong.. just the overflow will go overseas so best to call first thing in the morning and hopefully get the UK centre, also never advisable to post any personal details including mobile numbers since people harvest numbers for spamming

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos