Menu
Highlighted
Debbiejones
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cabling in my street leaving items on my property

Virgin Media have a sub contractor cabling my street. Came home yesterday to my part drive partially blocked as the pavement had been dug up and fencing placed around it rather than the flat cover that can be driven over. They had also placed all their unused equipment and rubbish on my property and in a partially built flower bed. Today I came home to find more rubbish and a set of traffic lights (not in use) on my driveway. I want to complain but can’t find a way of doing it electronically (so I can upload pictures). None of the equipment has any contact details for the sub contractor. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cabling in my street leaving items on my property

Could give the construction team a call via 0345 045 0595
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Could give the construction team a call via 0345 045 0595
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Debbiejones

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch about the driveway blockage you have mentioned. My apologies about any inconvenience this has caused to you.

For Project Lightning Complaints, please call 0333 000 5925, Option 1, where our dedicated teams will be able to support you regarding the issues you have brought to our attention on the forums.

Please let us know how this goes.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos