Menu
lrob1975
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cable my street

I have been trying unsuccessfully for 7 months to have virgin installed in my property. The engineers installed the cables in my street almost a year ago. Every other house in a 360 degree rotation is updated on the cable my street website. Having spoken to an engineer who was working in the street, he advised that the property was ready to go for installation however the database had not been updated therefore it was not appearing on cable my street. Having made numerous calls to virgin and spoken to very polite customer services advisers and explained the situation not one has called back when they said they would.

Has anyone got any advise or any alternate contact number other than on the website that could   help me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable my street

Hi Irob1975

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the possibility of connecting your home.

If you can pop a PM back to me with the following details I can check this out with our teams for you to see what the best course of action is here for you.

Let me know in your PM:

• Your name
  • The full address
  • The developers name
  • The development name

To PM* me, simply:

Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos