Menu
Superuser
Message 11 of 23 (277 Views)

Re: Cable my street and why it is disconnected from common sense :)

[ Edited ]

Usually when new build is going in there is green paint everywhere on the pavements showing what has to go where. Is there any outside your house?

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 12 of 23 (250 Views)

And giving up here....

After seeing moderators requesting details from people, I figured I'd do same, got met with a response telling me not to... so thought okay, I'll give it the week like other people have suggested, and two weeks later not had a response....

Oh well... moving on

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 13 of 23 (243 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey JustGav

I appreciate you checking in with us about this and undertand you have approached us via a request to support further.

My apologies we were unable to pick this up for you when you messaged.

The ethos behind this is that we will respond to a message sent to us providing we have requested it first. This is to ensure people sending us messages are not 'queue jumping' ahead of post from the main boards that may be older.

Additionally the community have done their best to support here which is fab.

If you can pop a PM to me confirming your name and full address, I'll be happy to start the ball rolling and check in with the teams for you.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Joining in
Message 14 of 23 (230 Views)

Hi Karen,

Thanks for that, I won't say no, however I suspect the answer will be the same as always.

Understand the rest of the POV in the message as well.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 15 of 23 (214 Views)

Hey JustGav

Thanks for your PM. On the back of that I've sent the message to the teams for you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is in planning already. If so the teams will comeback with an NBU reference for me and let me know the general status of this.

If not, what I could do is arrange to send some leaflets to you if you fancy a bit of canvassing to drum up interest in your area?

This would help bring the area to the attention of the Lightning teams and possibly bring this under their umbrella of potential areas to connect to our network.

I’ll keep you posted Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Joining in
Message 16 of 23 (201 Views)

I'm happy to do the stroll around the neighbourhood thing if it will help traction at all.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 17 of 23 (175 Views)

Any update on news or doing pamphlet run
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 18 of 23 (143 Views)

Hi JustGav

Apologies for not getting back sooner, I've been on annual leave Smiley Happy

The teams have come back to me to say that this is under the planning states as part of an NBU, ref is NBU 70191.

They have mailed the Lightning teams to see if there is any further information we can provide for you.

I'll keep you posted when they get back to me, hopefully before I go off again, as I am off next week for a few days at the end of the week Smiley Happy

Thanks again and hope to catch you soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 19 of 23 (116 Views)

Hi, has there been any further update on the planning information?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 20 of 23 (94 Views)

Hi JustGav

Sorry about the delay in replies, our contact is out of the office until next we're still awaiting this information and hope to have an update next week for you.

Thanks.

Daniel_G - Forum Team

Need help swapping your SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM here. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos