Menu
pgwilson
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cable laying Bangor, NI

Hi ,

Can you please provide me contact details for the Management team responsible digging and laying Virgin cable in Bangor, Northern Ireland. There is currently a team digging up the streets, making an absolute mess and poorly reinstating the surfaces. Never mind the noise of the before 8 this morning. I will also be contacting the local Roads Authority this morning. Thanks. Paul

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cable laying Bangor, NI

Hi pgwilson

Sorry to hear of the experience you're having while the necessary works are being carried out in your area.

In the first instance I would advise you to speak to the site manager, who should be able to resolve most issues there and then.

If there's any issues doing that or aren't able to locate the site manger then please call the Street Works Team on *08708883116, option 3. They will be able to listen to your concerns and assist you further.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Ian_LP

Forum Team

*Call costs here http://virg.in/CallCosts

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi pgwilson

Sorry to hear of the experience you're having while the necessary works are being carried out in your area.

In the first instance I would advise you to speak to the site manager, who should be able to resolve most issues there and then.

If there's any issues doing that or aren't able to locate the site manger then please call the Street Works Team on *08708883116, option 3. They will be able to listen to your concerns and assist you further.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Ian_LP

Forum Team

*Call costs here http://virg.in/CallCosts

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Minnis
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Currently the whole of Bangor co down is dug with random crooked saw cuts and throw down infill tarmac .  How on earth does a company like VIRGIN let this happen under its name  . Had previously always associated class and expertise . with the Branson brand but we are getting a hatchet job in our town . Totally tagic to see infrastructure trashed like this to deliver a service only a few want .. # shambles

0 Kudos
Minnis
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

how can they held accountable ?  it is ludicrous to watch perfectly good pavements totally trashed by a total lack of care in making cuts and then filled with patch not level not matching tarmac ?

Absoulutely a disgrace .

Who on earth is charge to meet with  or talk to ?

Nothing is gained by speaking to the operatives as they just want an easy life and they will blame the cutter and the cutter will blame the filler etc etc ..

Plus does no one realise that all these trenches cut will sink in a year and we will be left an even greater mess .

Its like a legalised hatchet job and needs reined in at once ... How ? IMG_0027.jpegIMG_0028.jpegIMG_0925.jpeg

0 Kudos
Minnis
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

IMG_0028.jpeg

0 Kudos