Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (68 Views)

Cable My Street

Hi,

Is there anyway of finding out when my set of flats will be getting VM installed? I am about to move in and reluctantly had to go with S*Y... Annoyingly having to pay the same for 40mb's as I would have to pay for 200mb's... (sucks!!!)

Also the block of flats just down the road is cabled up with VM.

James

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (52 Views)

Re: Cable My Street

Hi James

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your Cable My Street  query and a warm welcome to the forums!

If I coud firstly check with you if you have signed up through the CMS link above that would be great!

If you have then thats wonderful Smiley Happy I can then look into this further for you.

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full address, I can then flag this to the teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what the teams say for you Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (33 Views)

Re: Cable My Street

Hi James

Thanks for getting back to me on your PM Smiley Happy

I've passed your details to our growth teams and I'll be back in touch as soon as I can with their updates for you.

This can sometimes take a few days.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos