Menu
Devonhopeful
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable My Street page problems

A couple of weeks ago I entered TQ33JX into cable my street and it locked me into a postcode of SG166BJ, a hundred miles away.( I then had an email showing this area was being done! )  Now when I go the cable my street page and enter my postcode and house number it goes straight back to asking me to put my postcode in again and I round and round in a circle. I would dearly love to register my interest as houses on the other side of the road have just been connected via a new street cabinet but our side shows not available?  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street page problems

How very strange.  I have just tried your post code in Cable My Street and it's working perfectly.   Maybe try clearing your browser's cache?

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Devonhopeful
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I cleared the cache in both Chrome and IE, same result.  Even tried on my phone using 4g, same result!  Even house numbers show service is available, odd house numbers go round and round as I described!   Thanks for trying, maybe some nice Admin person can see what is happening for me!  Very frustrating as cannot even register!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Devonhopeful, 

I can see from your reply to my post on this thread: Wrong Postcode on Cable My Street that everything is resolved and you have managed to register your interest Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues pop back and let us know.

Apologies for the issues you were having. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos