Menu
joshb
Tuning in
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Cable My Street - Houses Missed

Hi Virgin Media,

You've just installed a new cabinet meter's from my front door. You are now supplying most of the houses on the street at 90-degree angle to my road, although the cabinet is on this street corner you don't seem to be planning to cable our 6 houses.

You are supplying TW19 7SG but not TW19 7FE which is made up of 6 houses right next to the cabinet.

Please can you advise whether our postcode (TW19 7FE) and our 6 houses can be included? We are literally a few meters from the cabinet, what makes it worse is you are already running a cable to the flats next door to us which is on my doorstep and even closer to us than the cabinet.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street - Houses Missed

Hi joshb

Thanks for getting in touch about the Cable My Street query  and a warm welcome to the community too Smiley Happy

Have you and your neighbours registered your interest via the CMS link above?

If not then this is your first port of call.

Once this has been done if you can let us know and we can ask the teams for further information for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
joshb
Tuning in
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have already registered, and I understand a couple of others have too.

Please can you therefore check with the team and also if possible check why the cabinet is so close to my house but we have been missed?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi joshb

Absolutely Smiley Happy

Can you pop back to me on a PM with:

• Your name and full address
  • The number of houses that you know have registered their interest out of the 6 in the street.

I'll pop this over to the teams for you then Smiley Happy

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the PM Josh Smiley Happy

I've popped that over to our teams along with the map you sent me and all the information.

I'll be back in touch as soon as they reply.

Take care Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh

Thanks for allowing me the time to look into this for you.

The teams have confirmed that the works we applied for were rejected due to Wayleave.

I am sorry but unless Wayleave approvals are granted we are unable to proceed with planning etc for the properties to be connected.

Let us know if we can support with anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh

Thanks for your further query re the Wayleave options on your PM

I'm asking the Nex teams the question for you. It may be they have approached already and this was rejected but if not and there's a way forward here for you, we'll find it Smiley Happy

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Morning Josh

The colleague this has been flagged to is out of office till tomorrow so I hope to have a reply from them by the middle to end of this week for you.

I'll keep in touch.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

joshb
Tuning in
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the regular updates.

If it's the case that the Wayleave was previously rejected, please still share the agreement with me and I'll still try to get this signed for you.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

No worries Josh Smiley Happy

I've asked if this is a possibility for you already as part of the original email as you'd mentioned you'd try to get the landowner to sort it for us so that's already been requested for you Smiley Very Happy

I'll be back in touch as soon as I know more!

Take care lovely.

Kaz

Karen_A
Forum Team