Menu
shaund1969
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Broken manhole at Poole Hospital

There is a broken (now missing) man hole at Poole Hospital.

I have rang & completed e-mail forms twice now with no response.  The reference numbers I have are 18400160 & 18865221.

This hole has been covered with a steel plate for safety.

This is a accident waiting to happen.

Will someone please contact me to resolve this!

I initially reported this to BT thinking it was one of their covers, they attended site within 4 hours, yet Virgin Media have not responded in 14 days!!!!

Regards,

Shaun

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broken manhole at Poole Hospital

I have asked the Moderator team to refer this on for relevant action.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@shaund1969

Just to let you know I have been informed that this has been passed onto the relevant local management team to investigate further.  It seems that it will be a Virgin Media business account so a different arm of the group.  

This community forum only deals with residential accounts.  That said by raising it here it has now been passed to the right department.  It would be interesting to hear when it gets fixed.

All Replies
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

it does take week or 2 weeks for staff to answer here and e-mails is not in use with virgin media sometimes they don't response but if its a round manhole its water but virgin media have bigger box's then bt if its a slim one it can be bt's man hole but virgin media has a 30 days to response steel plate is only temp thing they do not have manhole covers in they have to order this and sometimes can take a few weeks

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

i looked and there is no virgin media at Poole Hospital BH15 2JB it can be bt one if its on site manhole this can be bt

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
shaund1969
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HI BT have been to inspect the manhole and they have confirmed that it is a VM manhole.
The cover is within the hospital site and not on Longfleet Road.
0 Kudos
shaund1969
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Also the steel plate has been placed by myself as a temporary safety fix.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have asked the Moderator team to refer this on for relevant action.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@shaund1969

Just to let you know I have been informed that this has been passed onto the relevant local management team to investigate further.  It seems that it will be a Virgin Media business account so a different arm of the group.  

This community forum only deals with residential accounts.  That said by raising it here it has now been passed to the right department.  It would be interesting to hear when it gets fixed.

shaund1969
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham,

Can you give me the contact details please? I have been charged with resolving this issue and I am unable to report anything other than I've left messages & have started a forum conversation.

Shaun

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaun

I appreciate this was flagged last week to our Moderators and in turn to the area managers responsible for maintaining the services and networks we run.

This is a residential forum as Graham has mentioned. If you've not had a response and the manhole cover is as mentioned on the site of the hospital it’s possible that the hospital has  an account with Virgin Media Business, and they would be the ones who need to support in this instance.

You can contact Virgin Media Business on 0800 052 0800

If you'd like us to follow up with anything on your behalf then just let us know. We can check in to see who the Mods flagged this to for you and chase this up for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos