Menu
haggiscatcher
Tuning in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Big Thanks to the Virgin Staff

I see a lot of complaints on here but not many Thanks

I would like to say a huge thanks to all the Virgin Staff

I have been a customer for over 15 years and can count on 1 hand the problems i have had

If there  is a problem with the system it is always well posted and a time given on when the repair will be completed

Also those of you who work in the call centre have to put up with a lot of customer calling to complain and b.itch all day. But you do try your best to help quickly. You call centre is open from early morning to late at night, which is great

Not all customers can be helped how they would like but you lot do try your best and your doing a great job

Also with regards to Internet , My speeds are always fast and rarely do i have any problems with it dropping out. 

I am posting this as i am being hounded by talktalk just now, after checking various forums, the amount of complaints about them is in the 10s of thousands, and BT isnt much better. Virgin is no where near that. 

Some Virgin customers dont realise just how lucky they are to have support staff as good as you lot.

So again Thank You All for putting up with a lot of complaining/b.itching customers like me

Maybe you should start calling customers to moan about your day and see how they like it.. lol

Thanks Virgin Staff, some of us do appreciate what your doing

Heart